Color Atlas of Dental Medicine Periodontology 3rd Edition by Herbert F.Wolf
Here is the long-awaited 3rd edition of Rateitschak’s Periodontology, one of Thieme’s best-selling, prize-winning dental atlases.
Periodontology is a constantly evolving discipline; new developments in methods and materials allow for ever-improving dental care.
This classic has been completely rewritten and updated, and includes the following new topics:
– structure biology (etiology and pathogenesis)
– treatment of oral symptoms in the presence of HIV-infection
– conventional diagnosis and modern tests
– conservative and surgical therapies
– medical treatment possibilities
– guided tissue regeneration (GTR)
– plastic surgery
For all dentists involved in periodontology, and for those who wish to expand into this field, this is the indispensable first-line resource for learning the tips and tricks of the trade.