Deadline : 04 Nov. 2010
Study Level : Under Graduate
Details : Applications are invited in the prescribed form from Bangladeshi citizens to take BDS course in 1. Dhaka Dental College, 2. Rajshahi Medical College Dental unit & 3. Chittagong Medical College Dental unit in session 2010-2011.
- Citizen of Bangladesh
- Passed SSC/Dakhil/O-level/10th Grade or equivalent after 2007
- Students who have passed the HSC/Equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in 2009 and 2010 and minimum GPA 3.50 in Biology.
- Minimum GPA 3.50 in both SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent and total GPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC for general student & Minimum GPA 3.00 in both SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent and total GPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC for tribal and non-tribal of three hill districts student
- For GCE : 06 (best six) Subjects in O-Level and 03 (three) subjects (Biology, Chemistry & Physics) in A-level. Must obtain Equivalency Certificate from Health Department by depositing Tk. 1000/-. This certificate must be submitted with the application form.
- SSC and HSC or equivalent Grade Sheet (Attested)
- SSC and HSC or equivalent certificate or testimonial (Attested)
- Photocopy of the Certificate of City Mayor/Pourasava Chairman/Union Parishad Chairman/ward commissioner for Divisional quota.
- 04 (four) copies of Passport size photo (Attested)
- Tribal and non-tribal candidates of Hill districts and the tribal of other districts must submit necessary supporting documents.
- Children of Freedom Fighters must submit necessary supporting documents.
- See Prospectus for more information
- The Prescribed Application Form is to be obtained from Office of the Principal of the Dental Colleges/Dental Unit of the Medical Colleges by depositing Tk. 520/- (non-refundable) from 23-10-2010 to 04-11-2010.
- The completed application form should reach to the Principal of Dental Colleges on or before 04 November, 2010.
Category: Dental Admission