Pocket Atlas of Endodontics by Rudolf Beer , Michael Baumann , Andrej Kielbassa
Endodontology has seen enormous advances in recent years. New high-tech tools, such as operative microscopes in combination with ultrasound and nickel-titanium files, make possible a high-level of quality in treatment with excellent long-term treatment results. Regular updating of knowledge is indispensable for every practitioner. This book provides a fast and up-to-date orientation of the entire area of endodontology.
Didactic concept: The classic Thieme Flexi format, with concise text on the left and excellent illustrations on the right hand page of more than 150 double page spreads.
Oriented toward problem-solving:
– What is to be done with ongoing pain?
– How should one react in an emergency situation? What special considerations are there in children?
– What should one do in the case of obliterated canals, perforations, and incomplete growth of roots?
– When results are poor, how does one plan revision procedures?
– Efficient treatment planning, newest methods